Re: [Harp-L] nobody knows you when you're down and out

Hi Harvey,

It's usually a key of C guitar song for me; and when I've tried playing harp
over it, it seems to lay out pretty well in straight harp. Key of C on a C
harp. I do use the 4 and 5 hole overblow (Eb and F#), but the other notes
seem to be regular bent and unbent notes. I haven't really tabbed it out or
worked from sheet music--just messing around over the guitar chords-- but
straight harp does seem to work.

I believe straight harp is really under-utilized. Once you can get the
overblows smoothly it works great for songs like this.

Eric