Re: [Harp-L] Blues Tremolo Harmonica (on a Seydel Hochlandklange)

I should mention that was a contest jam and various people took a lead. I don't think I took one, I'm pretty sure I was playing a 48 chord. Steve is only playing blues tremolo, not the other harmonica leads.

Dave

----- Original Message ----
From: David Payne <dmatthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:43:16 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Blues Tremolo Harmonica (on a Seydel Hochlandklange)

First time I'd ever heard it done, although I'm sure it's been done before, at the West Virginia State Harmonica CHampionship. Steve Williams, we rode down together, playing "Dust My Broom" on a Seydel Hochlandklange during the contest jam.
It's about a minute in.

http://hhcwv.com/mp3/wv2009/DustMyBroom.mp3

Now, you can say you heard it.