[Harp-L] Boston Benefit for Boston Inner City Kids

I wanted to post a benefit listing here for any Harp-L'ers in The Boston area for this Fall. I will being doing a clinic the following day at Berklee on Harmonica & Vocals at the College and hopefully I'll have more details as we get closer here's a press release on the show...... apologies for the bandwidth but it's a terrific cause.....

Two former band members teach at Berklee as well, (Al Kooper & Fred Lipsius)

Blood Sweat & Tears (Rob Paparozzi, Lead Singer & Harmonica)

Will perform October 15, 2009 at the Berklee Performance Center 136 Mass Ave Boston,Ma.
7:30 pm show.

This will be a fundraiser for the Elsie Monica Colomby Scholarship. 100% of the ticket sales will go to inner-city kids to help attend Berklee College of music.

Founding member Steve Katz will receive his long awaited Grammy for BS&T’s 1969 “Album of the Year”. The Grammy will be presented to Katz at the concert by Roger Brown President of Berklee.

Some of Berklee’s brightest students will be asked to join the band on stage throughout the concert.

www.ticketmaster.com

800-745-3000

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi