From: John Watts <coast2coastmusic@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Coast to Coast Music false financial condition statement on Harp-L
To: "Stan Walters" <stanleywalters2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Doug Puls" <cdpuls@xxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:37 AM

Stan Walters,

Coast to Coast Music is nowhere near going "belly up".  Please don't make blanket statements concerning our business when it's something about which you know nothing.   This type of statement quickly become "fact" on the internet, true or not, and can hurt our business.  Perhaps it is your goal to hurt our business, I know it has been in the past with other public statements you have made.  Since we are not a public corporation, you don't know anything about our financial condition, our capitalization, or our business model.  Since I can find no evidence that you have ever even made a purchase from us, you can't even speak knowledgeably about our business as a customer!  We have been in business since 1995 and have seen others come and go, but we're still here, still strong, and will continue to be for years to come.

For all of you who jumped to our defense, thank you very much!  I am really gratified to see such an overwhelmingly positive response!

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas & Accessories