Re: [Harp-L] Coast-to-coast music - excellent service!
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Coast-to-coast music - excellent service!
- From: Howard Chandler <h_chandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 21:56:48 -0500
- In-reply-to: <4A7307FC.email@example.com>
- References: <4A7307FC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20090605)
Another satisfied customer here.
Been buying harps from them since the mid 90's. Never a problem, and I
can't think of anyone that has consistently had the selection, price and
service. Their website has been an example of simple, effective, easy
internet commerce, including reviews and other useful content when
others had sites seemed amateur at best.
You know what, their web format has changed very little from it's
inception which shows the vision and acumen of the proprietors. Over
the years doing business on the web I've seen many businesses go down
the tubes and almost every time the suckage was obvious long before the
crash. I've never felt as though C2C was anything but an example of web
success, and every transaction with them has born that out.
Thanks for the service guys.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and