[Harp-L] Amp reduction sale

Hello to all.  I have several amps to sell and thought I would give the
Harp-L folks a shot prior to setting up an EBAY account, Etc.  For sale are
a Sonny JR 4-10, Meteor 1-12 and 2-10 combo and an early 1990's Bassman RI.
All are in excellent condition!!!!  I've got a small and a mid-sized amp as
well and need only one of the big boys so I'll keep the last one to go.  I
am located in Florida.  My email is anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Phone is
941-812-2461.  Please call or shoot me an email if interested.