[Harp-L] Haromice a dead instrament

It's not dead.  I just came back from open mic and thru Harp L I meet a great player that lives walking distance from me..
He should up, we talked and he played.... before he got up, the crowed was talking and half listening to the bands, until Richard came up and started playing.... all eyes were now on stage, you can see their heads bobbing to the music and the smiles,
The harmonica played by some one who knows how to play will grab the attention of the crowed.

Richard your were great. I was told by several of the players you are  not allowed back.  your too good.
I was also told never to bring players again.... lol.... they all enjoyed playing with you....

I also learned a lot and hoping to learn more. Thank you

abner ( Blueyes, this is the medicine I needed..)