[Harp-L] Study of Harmonica cover resonances

The study of cover resonance seemed to create some interest from members
(though not the 2000 that Winslow scared me with  :).
After about ten off-list requests from members, I have posted the details of
the study and findings in PDF file format onto the Google groups Harp-L site
at

http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/files

It's called "Covers sound analysis 0 .pdf " and contains all four postings.

My thanks to Seth Galitzer, who introduced Harmonicaspace, and Mox Gowland
who showed me how to post to Google groups.

Best Regards

Geoff Atkins