Re: [Harp-L] Thanks

dude I would have given you 101% all around.  Your mic is the only one I use.  My other mic is sitting down with a very sad face, she was my first. but things change and we have to move on to better ones.

abner (Blueyes, loving my Blowsmeaway mic)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg Heumann
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 10:55 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Thanks

  Just a quick note of thanks to all of my customers who took the time
  to fill out my customer satisfaction survey earlier this month. I got
  some great feedback and suggestions. The results are posted at http://www.blowsmeaway.com/survey.html
    in case you're interested.

  On another note - my band did a 2-day wine festival gig this weekend-
  we played 5.5 hours each day. My lip and my voice held out, but
  barely. Man - I don't know how some of you guys do it.....

  /Greg

  http://www.blowsmeaway.com
  http://www.bluestateband.net