Subject: Re: [Harp-L] On the road again

Try again tomorrow....I understand YouTube will be 'down' somewhat from
7p.m. tonight for maintenance of some kind...or at least not up to
100%....that  just might be the problem.  I was able to watch it okay.  SmoJoe's  still
on dial-up so it takes him an inordinately long time to download...he
didn't find the clip worth it.  To each his own.

I still think the harpist is Alan Glen (12 years or so older than the one
you first posted).

Here's a link others might not be able to access, but might work directly
to your computer:

_Click here: YouTube -  Paul Cox - Stormy Monday - with Alan Glen, Robin
Bibi & Dave Lennox_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9SD_7EGwc)

..for that matter, here's another clip I just came across of him playing
with the Yardbirds...he comes in around 3:06...check to see if you think it's
 the same guy as earlier (this is definitely Alan Glen):

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1b2lgvRBEY&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1b2lgvRBEY&feature=related)

or

_Click  here: YouTube - The Yardbirds Medley - Dazed and Confused - For
Your Love -  Happenings_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1b2lgvRBEY&feature=related)

Elizabeth

Message: 11