Subject: [Harp-L] Re: CURE for Robert Bonfiglio's "bloody safe"lament

Cool!~   I'll be sure to give a listen, asap, since they mixed  some older
with the new and due to unreal traffic I missed the beginning of the  MUF
show.

I agree about the acoustics and the respect there..nobody talks over the
softer songs so it's a pleasure getting to hear them without inebriated bar
patrons insisting on yelling over the music...at times at Terra I was
becoming a  bit frustrated by the level of crowd noise.

Your gig showcases the band at their best....I've always enjoyed the
Habitat show the most out of every show Jason and New Blood  play.

I did already mention (in my post to Michael) that Broken Toy is my  2nd
favourite song on the album...or, since it's sung by Jason, actually my
favourite song, while Enlightenment is my favourite instrumental....but then
everything is so good, innovative and light years ahead of what anyone else is
doing...the entire album is choice. It's great to hear new songs sung by
Shawn and Ed and Todd's 'Pterodactyl' doesn't even belong in this galaxy
<G>.

I bought 3 (count 'em) THREE copies of the CD at Terra. Two are being
distributed as gifts to people who will be blown away,and who won't actually
believe that I'd enjoy or listen to music this cool.

Thanks for all the work you do to record the Band, Garry...and it must feel
 especially good to have been the only 'guest harpist' called up on Sunday.
  Being onstage with Jason Ricci and New Blood must be a mind-blowing
experience....something only most players can only dream about...(and I have the
 photos to prove it) ;)

Elizabeth

Message: 12