[Harp-L] I Just Finished Reading "Be of Good Cheer" and it was Amazing

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the tips on cleaning the harmonica.

I just finished Reading Be Of Good Cheer: Memories of Harmonica Legend Pete Pedersen by Jaine Rodack. It was amazing.

 I love this book. I had just started into the world of harmonicas when I got this book for my birthday. I had never met Pete Pedersen but after reading this book I felt like I had known him for years. I connected with him on so many different levels.

At various times in the book I laughed for almost five minutes straight. This man is a true inspiration to the people that have met him and future generations of harmonica players like me.

Besides being a harmonica player I am also a community theater participant. This is most certainly a book for any performer, movie fan, theater fan, anyone! This man was truly one of the great ones! I never got to meet Pete Pedersen but I would love to meet and talk to Jaine Rodack one day and tell her how much I was touched by this book.

I think everyone on harp-l should read this book.