  From: Zach Frisch
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 7:38 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] How Do You Clean Your Harmonica?

  Hi Everyone,

  I have another beginner's question. I have two harmonicas now, both diatonic one in E and one in C. I was wondering, how do you clean a harmonica without it being toxic to your breathing while you play? Is there a way to clean a harmonica and preserve the integrity of the sound without taking the whole thing apart?  Any help on this would really be appreciated. Thanks,

  Zach Frisch
  Yorkville, Illinois