[Harp-L] Some Hummel videos

Mark Hummel was the "host band" at our Golden Gate Blues Society (TGGBS.org) jam Wed night and tore it up. He borrowed Rick Estrin (and the Nightcats') fabulous young guitar player Kid Andersen. Kid was Charlie Musselwhite guitar player prior to working for Rick. I think he is 24 or 25 now - came here from Norway. Great guy!

Anyway, Mark rarely uses someone elses' gear, but this night he used my rig which is a Sonny Jr. Cruncher with a BlowsMeAway wood mic with a hot CR element. Although the camera location in this video favors the guitar, not the harp, you can still hear him well - and I felt he never sounded better. I've heard Mark a number of times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0HuTkq1sc

There are more videos of Mark from the same night, by the same guy who posted these - a friend and fellow harp player. You'll find links to the others when you watch this one, which I picked because it has the most harp out of all of them.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net