  From: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 5:31 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Thank you

  For the guy who bought a Harpgear then asked Me for inspiration, sorry for
  earlier reply,  but my best idea for you Abner would be to watch Cadillac
  Records. My inspiration is from my life, you don't want to go that route. I
  would like to thank everyone who has helped in the donations. I will know
  in two  weeks but so far the medication is not working. They will probably
  take me off  it which leaves me to move on if they don't find a better
  medication which is 3  years away. Thanks to all. They feel that due to my healthy
  life style I may be  buying some time. I have two new ideas for amps, I
  can't help it, they just come  to me, so be prepared. No details until I have
  heard them.
  steps!
  (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572844x1201387506/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
  hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter420NO62)