  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; zachf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:22 PM
  Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is Anyone on Facebook?

  Zach, Abner....EVERYONE is on Facebook as well as Myspace, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

  Both are a great way to get info out to fans, friends and family instantaneously.

  BostonMoJoe is probably kidding, or is himself a twit and wanker. He'll have to decide which ;)

  I'd give you a long list of the people from harp-l I know who are on facebook but it isn't my place to do so.  I will tell you that two of my harmonica 'friends' there are Sugar Blue and Jason Ricci's site maintained just for fans (a given that I'd be connected).

  I like the site because one gets to be much more careful about who gets to 'sign on' to one's account.  I prefer to keep mine small enough to be controllable.

  Elizabeth

  Message: 1