[Harp-L] Is Anyone on Facebook?

Someone asked if anyone is on Facebook.? I recently signed up because everyone told me that it was a great way to network and to keep in touch.? MHC: I see my NJ friend, great harp player and musician, Bob Pomeroy/aka Barbeque Bob (of BBQ Bob & the Spareribs) on there.? I don't use it much at all yet - by the time i get thru all of my daily emails, i'm too burned out on much other computer usage.?
RON - FL Keys (in NJ for another 5 days)