[Harp-L] commander

Does anyone have one for sale? It must be able to run on 240, I might be
able to have a converter in the contract. Please get back to me. I have
noticed  quite a bit of claiming someone is their endorser without going through
the  proper channels. If I do buy one I would ask for start up settings, I
am  terrible as reading through a manual , I would pay for your time as I
would ask  for quite a bit of information. I don't take people's time for
granted.
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433404x1201394533/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133109%3B36002181%3Bk)