[Harp-L] Short Youtube Clips

Some people have been posting YOUTUBE clips here lately thought I would
offer up some brief clips of a gig the other night... They are short since
they were taken with my camera... No real significance to the cuts other
than that is when my wife decided to press record...

I know we have been talking about blues chromatic lately - one of the
clips is a Chromatic Jump instrumental... The other is my take on Willie
Dixon's SPider in My Stew...

Oh yeah... in the Chromatic Clip you can see me fiddling with the volume
on my amp.There are times one sure could use a volume knob on the mic! Ha!

CHROMATIC JUMP

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxde6ehnaak

SPIDER IN MY STEW

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2UWo878DD4