Re: [Harp-L] Where can I quickly get a Hohner Superchromonica # 270 in C

Coast2Coast should have it. I've been happy with their service so far and their prices are at or slightly below list. Best prices on Hohner you'll find around (far below list).

http://coast2coastmusic.com

I'm not affiliated, just purchased from them in the past.

Seth

michael rubin wrote:
My harp died and my backup needs a backup, I sadly discovered.  I went
to my usual store Musiciansfriend but they did not carry the 270 on
the website.  I just called them and they are out of stock until next
week.

So I am asking for help.  The place I go to should have this harp in
stock and an ability to ship quickly at a reasonable price.
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

-- The beatings will continue until morale has improved.