Re: Subject: [Harp-L] In New York until Thursday, any ideas?/ Jason Ricci

Elizabeth thank you, I missed the last time Jason was in town.  I sent the email to Family members who I know will love his work.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:11 AM
  Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] In New York until Thursday,any ideas?/ Jason Ricci

  Hey Keith!:

  Long time no talk to :).   Jason Ricci and New Blood will be  playing Terra
  Blues (Bleecker Street) on Wednesday night 4/22.  For some  reason it never
  made it onto Harp-l's gig list.  I'm sure a few harp-l'ers  will be in
  attendance (me included).  I asked Jason last night if it was  okay to post the
  information here, so it's timely for you if you wanted to see  him in
  person. The band's new album 'Done with the Devil' is debuting  4/21.  I just saw
  them yesterday (Sunday) playing in Morristown,  New Jersey for Garry
  Hodgson's Annual Habitat for Humanity gig (to raise  funds to send a crew to South
  Carolina this summer).  Quite a few  harp-l'ers showed up, and he put on a
  helluva show for us. Some of the songs  were off the new album (getting rave
  reviews), and definitely worth catching  Live.

  Regards,

  Elizabeth

  P.S.  I just noticed another mention of Jason's gig here...and  the idea
  that Terra Blues gets crowded. Yes, that 'can' be true, but mostly  towards
  the front (at the Bar). Usually there are still places one can squeeze  in.
  And Jason starts fairly late and continues on until 2am or even
  later....when sometimes only those diehard friends and fans of us are left....or  those
  either not working the next day or willing to forego sleep ;)  Don't  pass
  up his show because of the off-chance the place will be too full...chances
  are there'll be room and loads of people to meet and chat with in between
  sets.  Mention who you are and a harp-l guy to Jason and you'll have a friend
  for  life (if you haven't previously met).

  "Message: 2