[Harp-L] New Improved website

Hi Guys/Gals,
After 10 years in business I finally got around to building my own website. The one I had was getting tired looking but a friend set it up and gave me free space on his host site so I can't complain. I wanted to add some photos of my shop but the area is too cramped to get wide angle shot of the workbench with my digital camera. I wanted to show some custom made repair tools I use since you guys are always asking what's the best out there. I think I have it but it's only the prototype. The designer wants to make them to sell to the general public but he has things with his own business (blacksmith) to deal with right now so he's had it on the back burner for a couple years. You can somewhat see it in a photo on my repair page.

I had also planned on adding audio tracks and links to my pro customers web sites but the audio wouldn't load.
Me thinks the host is to blame. The host doesn't allow Blog pages either.

The site views best using Safari or Firefox. For some reason the page links don't appear in Explorer (at least the Mac version).

Check it out. Tell me what you think and feel free to point out error, mistakes or omissions. You can email me offlist from the website. Some pages aren't complete yet with parts and prices. I still have to add some photos of harmonicas but if you remember my old photo I have lots of them. :)
go to www.harmonicarepair.com

Thanks
mike