Fwd: [Harp-L] Harp L - Hohner Coverplate Screws

check out http://harponline.de/
click on the Union Jack for the English site (unless you'd rather be in German) and go to Parts.

if they don't do them, e-mail them and I'm sure they'll be able to suggest a solution.

While you are there, take a look at their Custom Chromatics. Gorgeous aren't they??

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Routledge <kingley@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy the kind of screws that Hohner use on
either the MS coverplates or the MB Deluxe.
I'm currently using machine screws and nuts but would prefer to use
that 2 part screw (I think it's called a set screw?) for my harps.

Thanks
Paul