[Harp-L] choose new harp

Dear Musicians,

I'm a very big fan of all blues music and I'd like to try playing harp. So I
have to buy one.
I don't want to spend much money but also don't want to buy something what's
totally unusable.
I've read a lot of forums and sites about this and I have three options
(just diatonic):

1. Hohner Special 20
2. Hohner Big River
3. Suzuki Bluesmaster

I couldn't find the right price harps in Lee Oskar and Hering.

So my first question: Which is the best for a newby from the above harps, or
not from those?
Second: I've read many times that C-key is good for new players, because of
the training stuff on the internet. Is that correct? I mean which key would
you advise for me?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
fishmong3r