Re: [Harp-L] Wireless rig for blues harp

Hi Rick,

I have a Samson AirLine Guitar Wireless system (AP1 receiver and an AF1 transmitter--looks like a guitar bug).  Here is a link:

http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=145

I'm not in a band or play out at this time, but I love using it when I practice amplified harp in my basement, and don't have to trip over cords.

I have the AP1 receiver on my little pedal board with a Boss DM-2, Boss OC-2, and Harp Commander I.

It seems to work great for my needs... I use it with several mics like my JT-30 MC-151 crystal element, a BlowsMeAway Ultimate 157, and a custom Sonny Jr Turner bullet with CR element.

I really like it...  try one out at a local music shop.

Ken Hildebrand in Ohio