[Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica Repair

I have a friend, not online, who is looking for a chromatic repair person that I could recommend.
There are frequent references to such on the harmonica forums, but as I am not personally in the
market for such, I have not cataloged a list of this type.

This friend - an old friend of many years, also a former partner in trios, is a multi-instrumentalist
in the guitar/banjo/mandolin genre, and lives in the greater Flint, Michigan area. If anyone is
interested in contacting him and leaning what his needs are, please let me know ASAP, and I
will furnish his contact info.

He has approximately 4 to 6 chromatics that are in need of reconditioning. Please let me know
who might be interested in contacting him, and learning his exact needs.

Thanks, friends.

Danny

--
BassHarp

* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/agt.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/harps4sale.htm
** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **