From: Scott Hicks <dscotthicks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Newbie Help -- Cat's Squirrel by Cream
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 3:30 PM

I know this song is fairly simplistic but I'm just curious if anyone can
shed any light on the harp parts.  The main riff is really fast (for me) -- blow
4, draw 3, blow 4, draw 3, blow 3 (basically).  I'm just wondering if my
hearing is correct: A harp in second position?  I can't figure another way
to play it without bending to the tonic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott