Re: [Harp-L] Song Examples - Blues with I chord and V chord only

Blues songs with I and V chord - and no IV chord? All I can think of are songs sung by blues singer but imported from other traditions, such as:

Rock Island Line as played by Sonny Tery and Brownie McGhee (other chords are implied, but the only chords actually played are I and V)

Nobody's Fault But Mine (recorded by Butterfield on Better Days). This can be played with just I and V; don't remember whether his version uses other chords as well.

 Sonny Boy II's Peach Tree (though, come to think of it, that song has a bridge that goes something like III-VI-II-V).

Also from Sonny Boy II,  "Wake Up, Baby"?.

Any others?

(I chord) "Next night I come home, I was

(V chord) tired as a man can be.

Whose hat is on the hat stand, where my

(I chord) hat's supposed to be?

(I chord) Wake up, baby, ex-