De: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] En nombre
de greypilgrim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviado el: lunes, 13 de abril de 2009 19:00
Para: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [Harp-L] Tango

I know that there was a thread not long ago on some amazing tango
music played on the harmonica. Though I thought I had saved those
messages, it seems that I didn't.

I'm looking for suggestions for recordings, preferrably available on
CD, of harmonica tango. I'm also interested in pointers for
downloadable recordings. (My daughter has handed down her first iPod
to me. And though I have to admit that I have never used one, I am
intending on learning how.)

Doug