[Harp-L] musicstore in Paris

Hello Leonidas

It is true that at the moment Major-Pigalle is the best Harp shop I think even in France.
In addition their are lots of Music shop around (e.g: rue Fontaine and all around)

In Major Pigalle their are two guys, the one with curly hairs (they both wear glasses) is Rolland and is the one who knows more about the Harps, the second guy is Dominique and this one knows more about sax. But if you understand a bit the French they have a website, but they have a problem to be able to update the prices on it (they lost the code :)....). They are serious, and don't push to get your money :)) ... I really recommand as well this shop, and perhaps you can phone them first to make sure they have what you want, but go there in all case that's a good shop (always harp players there even to speak with)...

Otherwise, for bar Utopia :
 79 rue de l'Ouest (exact address)
 Paris

Be carefull to make sure someone can make you enter there because that's still a smoking place, so it is private and only people who accept smoke can enter if they have a "godfather" with them... For example if you go to see Mox (Good idea...) you can make sure to be able to reach Mox so he can get you enter (sometime nice people, accept to be your godfather and get you to enter with them...you just have to pay something like 3€ to Jacques the owner, or I mean the barman so you are part of the club for the night...).

Sorry Mox I wanted to come and see you with Jean-Marie and Sharon but I am with Michel Herblin in the south-West of France at this date...

Warm regards (Welcome in Paris Leonidas :) ...)
Patrice
PS: Sorry I never really know how to post here...

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx