RE: [Harp-L] musicstore in Paris

Hi Leonidas,

I can't give you specific advice about THE harmonica store in Paris but try
this: Go to Gare de Paris-Sait-Lazare (the metro station itself is wonderful
- Art Nouveau at it's best). At the West Side of the train station you'll
find the 'Rue de Rome' which you have to follow in northern direction. From
the train station it's about a 5-10 minutes walk, then the music stores are
all over (I remember one of the stores had specialized in double basses
only). Also try the side roads. Forget the good prices - you are in Paris.
Concerning variety - hmmm - I guess you'll find mostly Hohner. Maybe
somebody native (Christelle Berthon?) can give you better advice.

Enjoy

Tom (Berne, Switzerland)