Re: [Harp-L] reverb Question

I forgot to add two worthy devices that are in the same price range as the Digiverb: the Alessis Nanoverb ($99) and Picoverb ($89).  The Picoverb is a slightly more modern device with 24-bit algorithms as opposed to the 18-bit algorithms in the Nanoverb, meaning that the Picoverb is a little less noisy than the Nanoverb.  Both are pretty small, with the Picoverb being smaller.  Both are good-sounding durable pieces of gear.

regards, Richard Hunter