Re: [Harp-L] Re: Country Harp example

Here is some evidence that Ron is correct:

Click on the "Details and Credits" tab of the following page....

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/Classic-Ray-Stevens/Ray-Stevens/e/715187762121/?itm=1

BTW, there are two sites that I'm aware of that list album credits. The Barnes & Noble site (above) and the eMusic site. I wish others would do the same....

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com

Randy Singer wrote:
i am open to being wrong......by learning the right answers, i get more information.

I lived and studied with charlie mccoy back in the early eighties when i lived in nashville.

Charlie had his own country tuned harmonicas which I believe predates filisko or spiers.

Second of all, I always believed it was Terry who copied charlie, not vice versa