From: Mike Rogers <bullfrog9@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] reverb Question
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:06:30 -0400

i'm doing some gigs with a guitarist, who uses the Bose "Stick".  It has
two imputs for his vocal and guitar.  There's another Quarter in. imput,
that has no e.q. or effects, so I'm playing through my small unpowered
Blend 6 mixer.  No reverb.  could some one reccomend a very small and
not too expensive rebverb unit, that I can run through my aux. loop.  AS
i'm "sight challenged", I try to keep ethe mixer on a heavy duty music
stand, next to me and it should be able to fit there.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.

bullfrog