[Harp-L] Behind The Scene II : How Do I DO My Youtube Vidéos

Hey everybody,

Many harmonica players (and musicians) asked me how do I do my Youtube Videos.

So today for ALL of you my little secret (the one who're on Mac, but for the PC users you can adpat it to your favorite audio software), I've done this "Behind the Scene: How do I do Youtube videos" and you can find the link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-5XxAIlmDU

Since this is a movie screen capture it would be better to watch it in HD mode.

I hope it'll help and encourage you to put your own videos online with the best quality picture and sound you can have with a computer.

Warm Regards

Christelle

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net http://www.youtube.com/christellester http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon