[Harp-L] 364 restoration

The thing that got me started working on harps was wanting to restore some that I inherited. I wanted to post some pictures of a harp that I did recently as some of you have expressed an interest in how I fix up old harps. If there's enough interest I might shoot video of the process and post it to youtube. However I'll need to get my hands on another cruddy old harmonica. Just because a harp looks like it's ready for the trash can doesn't necessarily mean that it is, so don't throw out that old harp, and if you insist on throwing it out throw it my way.

http://www.builderofstuff.com/364_resto.html

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...