[Harp-L] More than 1, 000, 000 video views on YOUTUBE

Hi everybody,

I'm extremely pleased to report that this morning I've had more than 1, 000, 000 video views on my Youtube Channel and all that in only 14 months. I've never thought that I'll have this amount of video views in such a short period of time.

For the occasion I've done this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4aomYk6I30

This is my point: since I know that many of you on Harp-L are watching my videos, I want to express my warmest THANK YOU to all of you.

Love peace, kisses and hugs (is that enough? LOL)

Christelle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net
http://www.youtube.com/christellester
http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon