[Harp-L] Frankfurt Musikmesse / Pics WAS: Marine Band

Hi

Am Mittwoch, 8. April 2009 schrieb marcos coll:
> It was really fun this weekend at the fair,really we had a great
> time with you and the muschi muschi food was great!!!!

For those interested here are some pics of the Harpmeeting, the
session at the Jazzkeller and finally the fair itself:

Bruno Fischinger's pics (on Andi Duwe's site):
http://blues-harp-online.de/_sgg/m4m6_1.htm

Fernando Bresslau's pics:
http://picasaweb.google.de/ferbress/0904025MusikmesseFrankfurt2009#

A shame i didn't manage it to get there once more this year :/
--
Gruß,Frank