I NEVER SAID THAT!! - crossover was Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Crossover

Michael Murray

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

I NEVER sent you an email. What I said about it is what I posted on the list.

Just because I refused to give you FREE lesson doesn't mean you have
to stir the pot this way. I understand you're 12 but your age and your
lack of funds is not my issues.  Dealing with me or anybody else this
way isn't gonna get you very far.

****

       I just had an email from chris michalek about the new
marineband crossover so he told me he was just

       off the phone to Joe Filisko and he asked was the marine band
crossover better than the Golden Melody Deluxe

        customized by Joe himself and Joe said yes!

       And I used to think that customized was better than stock and
it still is better than some but not the marine band

       crossover!

                      Well thats my two cents towards the marine band
crossover article!