[Harp-L] video-"amazing grace"-Howard Levy

I don't think you are being a heretic Richard and you are not alone in your feelings.  His version did not move me at all.  Now Terry McMillan's version, that struck an emotional chord in me.  I do enjoy Howard with Rabih Abou Khalil on "Odd Times" and I did enjoy Howard at SPAH a few years ago when he did a show and played some of the standards on harp and piano.  I personally don't react emotionally to his music and style very often.
Players like Stan Harper and Robert Bonfiglio can bring tears to my eyes.

Manfred Wewers