Subject: RE: [Harp-L] proper mic technique Newbie needs help

Hi Abner:  As a 'newbie' on diatonic as well (been playing  chromatic thus
far)  who has no real knowledge of amplification...I'm  as new to all of this as
you are.  I liked Ryan Hartt's video (have  favourited it to revisit once I
get my harps in).

I just found this one by Dave Barrett addressing what might be your  specific
question as well.   Remember, everyone plays differently, all  of our hands
are unique to us....so figure out what works for you, feels  comfortable but
still gets the 'right' sound....i.e. the sound you want.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3filiFZH8IQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3filiFZH8IQ)

..for me, I still can't hold a diatonic in my left hand..it feels so much
more natural in my right..so I'm already at a disadvantage with 90% of the
tutorials out there and with MadCat's shaker mic (the feather weight one  I've
always wanted).  :(

Elizabeth
**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE
with TaxACT.