[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 68, Issue 9

Can anyone help?

On the album by Michael Bloomfield (Dont say I aint your man ) Paul
Butterfield performs Work song using second position Bflat Harp ie key of F  However
on the recording at Winterland San francisco 1966 sep 30th Wolfgangs  Vault he
also performs Work Song but although this starts on a Bflat  harp  his lead
solo after the guitar solo changes to a different harp  His first sustained note
is  Bflat but that is 7 hole blow To get the  solo properly I believe he
should be on 6 hole draw and then run down the blues  scale but i cant find a harp
that this works on Anybody know what he is  doing?

Baz