Re: [Harp-L] Rick Davis - Gear Debate

Wow... to insult a pro player like that is not very cool.
Rick.. I hope you let this roll off your back like you should. You are a fine player. I have listened to several of your songs online and I'd be happy to sound that good.
Just keep on harpin' man, cuz you know that you know how.
Steve Webb in Minn.