[Harp-L] Ben Bouman Membership list disabling

Ben Bouman asked about a disabling of list membership.

I received yesterday a similar "your membership wass [sic] banned"
But it was purportedly from a Finnish Scout and Guide group, partio.fi
At the end of the message in white on white background
was a link to a .php file http://\\www.dmulk,comxyfbjomgepaaabgab.php

(I disabled the link, as it's partially crude text in Finnish.
Yesterday the whole South African external internet service SAIX was down
for several hours reportedly due to a Conficker virus on the DNS.

I suppose some people think viruses are more fun than harp playing?
Takes all kinds!

Best Regards     Geoff Atkins