Re: [Harp-L] Christelle Pic

On Sep 29, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Christelle Berthon wrote:

Hi John

This picture is one of the picture done at a workshop in France, done by Adam Gussow

Why aren't YOU doing workshops? I'm going to loose friends and make enemies here, but there isn't anyone who can touch you. Are there faster players? Yes. Are there fancier players? Yes. Are there more SOULFUL, clean, precise, smooth, (yada yada) players? No.

So the people on the picture are : Ben Bouman, Jean-Jacques Milteau, Christelle Berthon, and Adam Gussow.

It was amazing

Yes, you ARE

You can find other pictures of me with Ben and Adam here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/christelleberthon/

I REALLY appreciate you sending these in a way that I can get to them without having to give my e-mail, joining something, &/or having the hassle of having to come up with a password. I'm saving them. I'm printing them on photo quality paper AND, here's the deal.

I want you to move next door to me instead of that Bumphus family. That way, when I'm lying in my bed dying, I can hear you practicing. That would make it all having been worthwhile. There, I said it. That's the way I feel.

smo-joe

Warm Regards

Christelle