[Harp-L] Boss RV-5 Reverb

Has anyone got current experience w/the Boss RV-5, or can compare to the older Boss RV-3?

I'm currently using the Boss DD-3 Delay on the lowest settings to add a little reverb sound, and I'm happy with it, no noise & no loss of tone,  but thinking of trying the RV-5 for a different sound. (I use Fender Champ,Gibson and Epi 5-watt valve amps, shure 545 and sm58 mics).

I've heard the RV-5 is an improvement over the RV-3, but others say it's a tone sucker. Also, has anyone tried the $69  Keeley RV-5 'analog' mod with harp? I know Keeley does great pedal mods for guitar, but has anyone tried his RV-5 mod specifically with harp? Thanks.