Re: [Harp-L] Ben Bouman, Bertram Becher and Herbie Grezel three harp boogie i...

Yes so what??

Le 29 sept. 08 à 17:51, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx a écrit :

so that's what you look like when you smile.....

In a message dated 9/29/2008 4:29:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, christellester@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Guys this video rocks like hell, I never heard a diatonic Trio sounds
so well....I've downloaded it to my hard drive.

If you want to see this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3296/2897557193_d507d455b5_b.jpg

Kisses

Christelle