[Harp-L] Phoenix Blues

Dear List Members in the Phoenix area:

I'm interested in the places in the Phoenix area to
find the best BBQ and the best blues that I can find.
Not necessarily at the same place at the same time.

Anyone with info, please post me back off list.

I think I'm headed to Phoenix with my wife at the
end of this week while she's at a conference.
But I'm interviewing for a new job tomorrow and
wouldn't mind if it would keep me from going.
Hopefully both events will take place.  All prayers
and good thoughts appreciated.

GW

--
Gary "Indiana" Warren

"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
Albert Einstein