[Harp-L] A Correction And/Or A Post-Script to the "Which Hole Number" Discussion

Earlier, when I was holding forth on the Buddha harps, I said that I
especially liked the 1 and 2 draw bends on these harps.
Now, the 1 bend is quite nice; certainly nothing you'd want to overlook, but
I really meant holes 2 and 3, especially 3 with its possibility of three
bends.
Other than that correction, I stand by my "review", but knowing one's hole
numbers shouldn't be discounted as a means of orientation/reference on the
harp.
Otherwise, you might become... "disoriented"... Like me...
Brad (Where am I?) Trainham