From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dennis Alters
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 4:39 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Another Miracle request

Hi,

A few years back I asked and you all delivered a step by step method for me
to learn to trill. That is to roll my r's on a blow note, chord or octave.
Now can someone give me some advice how to do this on the draw notes please.
Why do I call this a miracle? Outdated wisdom used to endorse that the
ability to trill was genetic and could not be learned.  So to me that is a
small miracle. Can I have another please?

Many thanks

Dennis "Doc"Alters

http://www.docalters.com

doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx